Please note that this service is currently only available for USA and Canada customers.
Spend more time with your child and less time trying to connect to your home WiFi network.
At Owlet, it’s our priority to ensure your Sock is working at its best. To help, we have partnered with RouteThis, which specializes in diagnosing home network issues, using their complimentary app. This is a proven solution that will assist you in optimizing your home network and your Owlet Sock functionality.
Please follow the below instructions to download the RouteThis Helps app to run a secure scan of your network and receive improvement recommendations today. It’s Free!
When should you use RouteThis?
Initial WiFi setup issues.
Sock disconnects from WiFi frequently.
Poor video streaming quality
Download and run your first scan
- Tap the above app store icon to download the app for your phone.
- Open the RouteThis Helps app and tap Begin.
- Enter the access code OWLT.
- Connect your phone to your WiFi network.
- Tap Get WiFi Network to allow the active connected WiFi network to be selected.
- Tap Connect to Router to allow communication between devices in your local network and the app.
- Tap OK to grant permissions to your Local Area Network.
- Tap I Moved It after bringing your phone near to your Owlet Device.
- Confirm the push notification once you're ready to start the scan.
- Allow 2 Minutes for the scan to complete fully before checking notifications, closing the app, or locking your phone.
- Results from your scan will appear for WiFi Compatibility and Wireless Speed Test.
- Tap Improve Owlet Performance at the bottom of the screen to view more information.
- Tap on each Recommendation to view steps in fixing the performance of your network.