Tracking the sleep trends of your little one with your Dream Sock is important to you. Follow the steps in this troubleshooting guide to successfully reset the WiFi network your Dream Sock base station is connected to and get back to tracking your Baby's sleep trends.
- Unplug the Dream Sock base station and remove the sock.
- Press and hold the Dream Sock base station button while you plug the base station back in. Keep pressing the button until you hear the Dream Sock base station chirp 4 times. The light ring will change to blinking orange.
- Release pressure after the chirp is heard.
- Quickly press the base station button three times (3). The base station will chirp three times (3) in return.
- It is important to click the button while the ring is blinking orange, otherwise, the WiFi will not clear properly.
If successful, the WiFi light on the bottom of the base station will not be illuminated, and the base station will bounce green. Press and hold the base station to turn off tracking in order to avoid receiving yellow or blue notifications.