While setting up your Cam 2, did you get an error?
If you see this error, take a look at the behavior of the LED on the Owlet Cam.
- Is it blinking BLUE? Check the following:
- Make sure the Wi-Fi network name and password are entered correctly.
- Make sure your mobile device and Cam are both connected to the same Wi-Fi.
- Make sure your Wi-Fi network is 2.4 GHZ. Cam 2 does not currently support 5 GHZ.
- Is it a solid BLUE?
- Confirm that you selected Cam 2 at the beginning of the setup process, and please try again.
OC 21, OC22, OC 23, OC 24, OC 25
If you see any of these errors, your Cam 2 experienced an error during the setup process so you will need to try setting it up again. If you repeatedly see this error, please contact Customer Support for additional assistance.