Base Station Brightness
The Base Station has an ambient light sensor and will automatically adjust the brightness of its lights based on the light in the room.
Travel Tip: Sock battery
The Sock does not normally need to be turned off. Just make sure it is inserted in the Base Station when not in use so that it can charge.
When traveling, battery life can be saved by turning off the Sock.
Follow these steps to turn off the sock:
- Unplug the base station and remove the sock.
- Press and hold the base station button while you plug the base station back in. Keep pressing the button until you hear the base station chirp 4 times. The light ring will change to blinking orange.
- Release pressure after the first chirp is heard.
- Quickly press the base station button once (1). The base station will chirp once (1) in return.
- It is important to click the button while the ring is blinking orange, otherwise, the sock will not properly turn off.
- If successful, the Sock light on the bottom of the base station will not be illuminated and the sensor light on the sock will turn off. The base station will then turn off completely.
To turn the Sock back on place the sensor into the Base Station charging port.