If your Owlet Care+ App shows Sock Pairing Failed during setup, please follow the instructions in this article.
- Please turn the Base station over. Are both the Wi-Fi and Sock indicator lights green?
- If the Wi-Fi light is not lit, please connect to Wi-Fi.
- If the Sock light is not lit, please make sure the Sensor has had time to charge (8-hour charge in under 20 minutes; fully charged in 90 minutes).
- Are both lights green?
- Your device had trouble assigning the Sock to your child's profile
- If both lights are green, force quit the App. (do not skip this step)
- Open the App & select the Account tab.
- Then select BabySat under My Owlet Devices
- Assign the BabySat to the baby profile you created in step 4