Follow the steps in this troubleshooting guide to successfully reset the WiFi network your base station is connected to.
- Unplug the base station and remove the sock.
- Press and hold the base station button while you plug the base station back in. Keep pressing the button until you hear the base station chirp 4 times. The light ring will change to blinking orange.
- Release pressure after the chirp is heard.
- Quickly press the base station button three times (3). The base station will chirp three times (3) in return.
- It is important to click the button while the ring is blinking orange, otherwise, the WiFi will not clear properly.
If successful, the WiFi light on the bottom of the base station will not be illuminated, and the base station will bounce green. Press and hold the base station to turn off monitoring in order to avoid receiving yellow or blue notifications.