FAQ & Additional Use Tips
If you've got a question, chances are someone else does too. Here are answers to the most common product-related questions.
- Are The Smart Phone Notifications Loud Enough To Wake Me Up If There Is An Issue?
- Can I download all of my child's data?
- Can I share my child's data with my pediatrician?
- How Far Away Can my Smartphone be From The Owlet Baby Monitor?
- What is First Opinion?
- Why doesn't the app show heart rate and oxygen values when baby is wiggling?
- Do I need to keep the Base Station plugged in when not in use?
- Do I Need To Plug In The Smart Sock When It Is Not In Use?
- How do I charge the Smart Sock?
- How long does the Smart Sock battery last?
- If The Smart Sock Battery Dies, Will My Base Station Still Notify Me?
- Is There A Battery Option On The Base Station?
- Can I use the Owlet Baby Monitor Without WiFi?
- Can My Spouse Or Caretaker See My Baby's Data Without Having to Use My Phone?
- How do I use the Owlet Baby Monitor with Twins or More?
- What is the difference between the Owlet Smart sock and a medical monitor?
- Will the Owlet Baby Monitor burn my baby's foot?