Follow the steps in this troubleshooting guide to successfully unpair your Dream Sock sensor.
- Unplug the base station and remove the Dream Sock.
- Press and hold the Dream Sock base station button while you plug the base station back in. Keep pressing the button until you hear the Dream Sock base station chirp 4 times. The light ring will change to blinking orange.
- Release pressure after the chirp is heard.
- Quickly press the Dream Sock base station button twice (2). The base station will chirp twice (2) in return.
- It is important to click the button while the Dream Sock base station ring is blinking orange, otherwise, the Dream Sock sensor will not properly turn off.
If successful, the Dream Sock light on the bottom of the base station will not be illuminated, and the sensor will not turn off. The base station will bounce white briefly before the blue disconnection notification sounds.
To pair your Dream Sock sensor, check out this article, Pairing your sensor.