Owlet is now partnering with RouteThis Helps to help parents diagnose and troubleshoot WiFi issues. You can use the app 24/7 to get immediate help improving your Owlet Smart Sock performance over WiFi. Only available in the US and Canada.
When should you use RouteThis?
Initial WiFi setup issues.
Sock disconnects from WiFi frequently.
Poor video streaming quality
Download and run your first scan
- Tap the above app store icon to download the app for your phone.
- Open the RouteThis Helps app and tap Begin.
- Enter the access code OWLT.
- Connect your phone to your WiFi network.
- Tap Get WiFi Network to allow the active connected WiFi network to be selected.
- Tap Connect to Router to allow communication between devices in your local network and the app.
- Tap OK to grant permissions to your Local Area Network.
- Tap I Moved It after bringing your phone near to your Owlet Device.
- Confirm the push notification once you're ready to start the scan.
- Allow 2 Minutes for the scan to complete fully before checking notifications, close the app, or lock your phone.
- Results from your scan will appear for WiFi Compatibility and Wireless Speed Test.
- Tap Improve Owlet Performance at the bottom of the screen to view more information.
- Tap on each Recommendation to view steps in fixing the performance of your network.