Follow the steps in this troubleshooting guide to successfully unpair a sensor.
- Unplug the base station and remove the sock.
- Press and hold the base station button while you plug the base station back in. Keep pressing the button until you hear the base station chirp 4 times. The light ring will change to blinking orange.
- Release pressure after the chirp is heard.
- Quickly press the base station button twice (2). The base station will chirp twice (2) in return.
- It is important to click the button while the ring is blinking orange, otherwise, the sock will not properly turn off.
If successful, the Sock light on the bottom of the base station will not be illuminated, and the sensor will not turn off. The base station will bounce white briefly before the blue disconnection notification sounds.
To pair a sensor, check out this article, Pairing your sensor.