Congratulations on your pregnancy, and thank you for purchasing the Owlet Pregnancy Band! We are so excited to help you connect with your baby and give you peace of mind throughout your pregnancy journey.
The Owlet Pregnancy Band is a Beta product, so in order to download the Owlet Pregnancy App to use the Band you must complete the following steps:
- Click here to download the app called TestFlight from the iOS App Store.
- Wait for an email from TestFlight with the invitation to download the Owlet Pregnancy App
- It takes up to 2 business days after purchase for our team to generate this invitation for you. We apologize for the delay. Thank you for your patience.
- If it has been more than 2 business days and you still have not seen an email from Testflight:
- You can use the same credentials that you used for the Owlet Care app, but you DO need to create a new login.
Thank you so much for providing your feedback and participating in our Beta!
What is TestFlight?
TestFlight is an Apple app that allows testers to access apps that are still in beta testing. You will not be able to find the Owlet Pregnancy App in the Apple App Store—you can only access it through TestFlight.
Do I have to keep TestFlight on my phone the whole time I am using the Owlet Pregnancy Band?
Yes, if you delete the TestFlight App you can no longer use the Owlet Pregnancy App.
How many apps do I need to use the Owlet Pregnancy Band?
2 apps. The TestFlight App and The Owlet Pregnancy Band App.
Can I use the normal Owlet Care app?
No. The Owlet Pregnancy Band uses a separate app called Owlet Pregnancy.
The app says I need a passcode. What should I do?
If the app you are using is asking you for a password, it is the wrong app (Owlet Band Study). Complete steps 1-2 above, and we will send you the correct app (Owlet Pregnancy). If you have already done this, wait for us to send you the correct app via TestFlight (Owlet Pregnancy).
Where is the manual for the Owlet Pregnancy Band?
All the instructions are in the Owlet Pregnancy App towards the bottom of the homepage and here in our Help Center.