How to Wash the Band
Recommended to was once every 3 weeks or as needed.
- Remove your Medallion from the Owlet Band. If your Medallion is connected to your Owlet Band, remove it before you begin washing.
- Do not submerge the Medallion Dock in the water. The Medallion Dock should be able to handle splashes of water from washing the Owlet Band, but do not completely submerge it in the water.
- Gently hand was your Owlet Band using warm water and mild detergent. Use your fingers to gently scrub the Owlet Band, avoiding sensors and the Medallion Dock.
- Make sure to rinse the Owlet Band well enough so that all the detergent is removed
- Lay or hand your Owlet Band out to dry. You can lay your Owlet Band out to dry or you can hang it up using clothespins.
Helpful tips and tricks
- Use a large sink or tub and add detergent to the water before submerging the Owlet Band.
- Don't scrub the Owlet Band. Use your fingertips to rub softly over the sensors and massage the sensors with your fingers.
- Don't scrunch the Owlet Band sensors (bending them can cause the connection wires to break).
- Do not "ring out" the Owlet Band. Leave the Owlet Band as flat as possible during the washing process. This will cause the sensors and connection wires to break.
- When drying the cleaned Owlet Band, it will basically be sopping wet (you can squeeze the fabric part but not where the sensors are).
How to Store the Owlet Band
Store the Owlet Band in a climate-controlled environment. Recharge the battery to prevent completely losing charge. Lay the sensors flat to prevent charging.
Did this article help to solve your question? Please give us a rating below!