How to Wash the Band
Recommended to was once every 3 weeks or as needed.
- Remove your Medallion from the Owlet Band. If your Medallion is connected to your Owlet Band, remove it before you begin washing.
- Do not submerge the Medallion Dock in the water. The Medallion Dock should be able to handle splashes of water from washing the Owlet Band, but do not completely submerge it in the water.
- Gently hand wash your Owlet Band using warm water and mild detergent. Use your fingers to gently scrub the Owleyt Band, avoiding sensors and the Medallion Dock.
- Make sure to rinse the Owlet Band well enough so that all the detergent is removed
- Lay or hand your Owlet Band out to dry. You can lay your Owlet Band out to dry or you can hang it up using clothespins.
How to Store the Owlet Band
Store the Owlet Band in a climate-controlled environment. Recharge the battery to prevent from completely losing charge. Lay the sensors flat to prevent charging.