What features are available in History in the Owlet app?
- Sleep history, including light sleep vs. deep sleep
- Historical heart rate and oxygen levels
- Share history
- Review details of a red notification
- View trends, total sleep, sleep quality, sleep onset, longest sleep session, wakings
- Red notifications during a sleep session
What information is included with History?
Historical information about your infant’s Heart Rate, Oxygen Saturation, and Sleep patterns. You can view this via weekly, daily, and hourly summaries, as well as charted using 10-minute averages, up to 30 days in the past.
How do I interpret the data?
The Heart Rate (HR), Oxygen (SpO2 or O2) and Sleep graphs chart your child’s data in 10-minute averages, while the HR and O2 timelines display hourly averages. The colored ranges on the left side of the HR and O2 graphs were carefully determined using data collected from more than 100,000 infants and children that have used the Owlet Smart Sock; as well as input from experts in the field. Click on the “i” in the top-right corner of the applicable graph to view a legend for each metric. Please note that this application is not intended to replace, modify, or supplement any prescribed medical device; and its services are not intended to be a substitute for obtaining medical advice or treatment from a physician or other health care provider.
How often does History update?
Information will update every 30 minutes, as long as your Smart Sock application is not simultaneously in use. If you notice a delay, please close your Smart Sock app and allow time to for your data to load.
I am receiving the error 'Error Loading Data'
If you are receiving this message, please pull down on the applicable screen to refresh the data. If the error persists, please contact us to troubleshoot.
I don't see any data during a time that my child was wearing the Smart Sock. What happened?
- Please confirm that your base station is connected to the internet.
- History information updates every 30 minutes.
- Please ensure that you have given adequate time for the data to load.
- If the sock was incorrectly placed or if your baby was moving (placed in a swing, being held, etc.), we may have been having a difficult time collecting data.
- If you do not feel that the above issues are applicable, please contact us to troubleshoot.
My information does not look accurate.
If you feel that your information is inaccurate, please let us know so that we can correct any issues. You can report this by taking a screenshot of the data that is incorrect and chatting with Customer Service