The Smart Sock sensor contains a small battery which will drain over longer periods of time. If allowed to drain completely, it can affect the sensor’s ability to recover its original properties. There are 6 steps to success for storing your Smart Sock.
How Do I Store the Smart Sock
1. Fully charge sensor from the powered base station (ensure the base station is plugged in when charging the sensor.
2. Unplug the sensor from the base station.
3. Power down sensor right after unplugging from the base station.
4. Unplug base station.
5. Store the sensor and the base station in a cool dry place.
6. Recharge sensor every 6 months and follow steps 1-5.