Follow these steps:
1. If needed, install the latest version of iTunes on your computer.
2. Plug your device into your computer and click on iTunes.
- A pop-up may invite you to download the update to iTunes or download and update your device right there. This is the quickest way to update through iTunes.
3.5. Click Download and Update.
**IF you do not use this option, or if it does not pop-up, continue with instructions below.
4. In iTunes, select your device.
5. In the Summary pane:
- You can check for an update
- You can also back-up your device.
**It is always a very good idea to back-up your device first before updating.
6. Click Update after backing up your device
7. Follow the steps to completion:
- Click Update
- Click Next
- Click Agree
**Keep your device plugged in until the download is complete.
Have more questions? Contact us!
Customer Service: (844) 334-5330 available Monday-Saturday 7 am to 9 pm MST
App Chat: Monday-Saturday 9 pm to 12 midnight