Using the Owlet Baby Monitor with multiple babies can definitely be done, but currently the monitor and app are not optimized for this. Separate Owlet Monitors and separate accounts in the app are required to view readings of multiple little ones. Each baby will require the same setup.
MULTIPLE UNITS REQUIRE SPECIAL SETUP
Please do not turn more than one device on at the same time during setup. This can be confusing for setting up WiFi, registering, and pairing the sock to the Base Station.
- Start with downloading the app and creating an account login for one of your babies.
- Open and fully set up/register only one device to that app account, noting which unit goes with that account.
- When you're done, unplug the first unit, and move it to where you would like to monitor that baby (on a specific nightstand, next to that baby's crib, etc.).
- Keep the first unit unplugged for the duration of next setup.
- Create a second account on the Owlet app, with a unique login.
- Open the second unit and fully set up and register this unit with its accompanying Smart Sock to the second app account created.
- When done, unplug this unit and move it to where you would like to monitor your other baby (on a specific nightstand, next to that baby's crib, etc.).
- Repeat as needed for additional babies.
- Plug all units back in and you're good to go!
**With two app accounts, you could either log into both babies' accounts through two different mobile devices simultaneously, or if only one iOS mobile device is housing the app, you would need to log out of one twin's account and then log into the other.
Have more questions? Contact us!
Tech Support and App Chat Hours