- Base Station has disconnected from the internet
- Sock has disconnected from the Base Station
- Sock is attempting to get a reliable reading
1. Verify that the small green light on the bottom of the base station (left side) is lit up. If not, review how to connect the base station to wifi.
2. Verify the small green light on the bottom of the base station (right side) is lit up. If not review how to reconnect sock and base station.
3a. Review sock sizing and choose a sock that fits snugly (no excessive wrinkling or bagginess)
- Sock is intended for the left foot
- Make sure baby’s toes go all the way to the edge of the sock (feel the toes right on the end, esp. the pinkie toe)
- Make sure sock is snug - adjust the back strap and bottom strap to obtain a snug fit
- Make sure sensors are centered in the windows of the sock
- Make sure the round head of the electronics are fully inserted into the sock and held in place
Have more questions? Contact us!