If you're having difficulty registering the Base Station, this could be due to a few different reasons.
- Base Station is not connected to the internet
- The Base Station and iOS device are not on the same home WiFi network
- Pressing the wrong button
- Not waiting long enough for the action to be completed
- Register button (small button) is broken
- Router compatibility
1. Verify the green WiFi indicator light is on, on the bottom of the Base Station.
**You may have to dim the Base Station main light to view the WiFi indicator light.
- If not, follow steps in the app to connect the Base Station to your home WiFi network - (exiting the app and going into your phone's, tablet's, or iPod's WiFi settings)
3. Briefly press the small button on the bottom of the Base Station
4. After pressing the small button on the bottom of the Base Station, wait 6-7 seconds before pressing "register" on the app. This still may take a few tries to successfully register your device to your account.
5. If this still does not work, try pressing and holding the small button down for 6-7 seconds. This should play the test alarm. If it does not, this may indicate the button is broken. Please contact Owlet Customer Support at <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
Have more questions? Contact us!