The sock is not getting a good read
- Wrong sized sock
- Incorrect placement of the sock on foot
- Sock Sensor positioned incorrectly on foot (Bottom of the right foot, top of the left)
- Foot not fully inserted into sock
- Sock not fitting snuggly enough
- Incorrect placement of the electronics within the sock
- Ambient light too bright
If you are using the monitor with twins, the sensor may have inadvertently connected with both base stations.
- Review sock sizing and choose a sock that fits snuggly (no excessive wrinkling or bagginess)
- Adjust Sock Placement
- Make sure baby’s toes go all the way to the edge of the sock (feel the toes right on the end, esp. the pinkie toe)
- Make sure sock is snug - adjust the back strap and bottom strap to obtain a snug fit.
- Adjust electronics within the sock
- Make sure sensors are centered in the windows of the sock
- Make sure the round head of the electronics are fully inserted into the sock and held in place
- The sock is intended for night-time use, during naps or other times with greater ambient light, keep the sock under a blanket or remove the baby/sock from direct sunlight.